Regarding my Hide and Seek Mini Tiny Contest omen2501.deviantart.com/art/Hi…
First of all - Many many thanks for all the wonderful comments. I must say - nothing gives me more pleasure than seeing people creating stories from my pictures. I always try to put some elements in the painting that can spark imagination and if it works... well, there is no other feeling quite like it ;] And I must thank you for that
As for contest itself, all of those fantastic stories you created was amazing. You created storylines that exceeded what I had in my mind, which simply amazed me.
Most things very early was spotted by
Kudos for catchy eye :] And kudos to all of you that spotted rest of the elements. That's right, you got them all
So here goes the puzzle pieces I painted for you to connect them:
- canister with bio hazard logo : some mutagen or virus container
- baby's carrying hospital bracelet: some medical experiment perhaps
- Female has medic insignia on her clothing: a doctor or a scientist
- Female ID bracelet: she is part of some futuristic society
- bandage on her neck: she was wounded or bitten
- earphone: she is in contact with someone
- zombies hand: mutated humans
- zombies cape: same as female cape, means they were humans once then mutated into this things, or that she try to disguise herself
- zombies mask: and weapons this contrast between high tech mask and low tech weapon suppose to suggest that thy were mutated while in those masks and then brain functions was decrees so badly they don't know how to use advanced weapons. Although I very much liked theory that they use those masks to remain alive against flesh eating disease
- reflection in icicle: both mutant and woman are reflecting witch was hinting that they see each other
extra thing I though no one will figure out, but you proven me wrong :] :
- mother is covering baby's mouth so it wont cry, but in the same time smothering him.
- purple haze around second zombie - was suppose to be smoke from signal flare
BEST STORY AWARD
I must say you created very convincing stories from those elements. My favorite is one written by
and shorter one but very poetic by
Person that got the story closest to what I had in mind (in both cases ) is
CRAZY STORY AWARD
And few of you creatad so crazy ass theories it just blown my mind
and fantastic lizard theory by
FUNNIEST STORY AWARD
And the funniest interpretation that make laugh very very hard, special thanks to
Well that's it folks, thank you all for participaiting in this Mini tiny contest. Its really rewarding to paint with crowd like that.
So what you say? Shall we do that again sometime?
ps: Remember to pick up ImagineFX issue 27 with Hide and Seek workshop, and in further issues I'm gonna be part of ImagineFX Q&A panel so hopefully you will receive tips and tricks from me on monthly basis :]
ps2: Looking for my hi-res wallpapers? Just click here www.cgwallpapers.com/wallpaper… and enjoy
ps3: If you hadn't already you must pick up Exotique3 from Ballistic Publishing. Its beautiful album and its featuring three of my works - yay